What is a Professional Employer Organization? Learn more by watching this animation.
Extensis knows your clients look to you, their trusted insurance broker, to help them sort through their options for managing health insurance and HR issues. Extensis can help you deliver on that promise.
"From pre-call planning, to proposal, to ongoing communications … I know enough to stay in control of my client, without the headache."
Sue Trojnar – VP,
"As Health Care Reform comes into play, I guarantee I’ll be working with Extensis even more … you guys give us more consistency and control on how things are handled."
David Oscar – Managing Partner,
"Working with my Extensis Broker Specialist has always been a great experience."
Mike Salerno – President,
As the Northeast’s leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO), Extensis is fully committed to being the first choice of insurance brokers when considering PEO and comprehensive HR outsourcing services for their clients.
• Defends against the rapid expansion of national payroll companies selling to your clients
• Serves as the largest ESAC-accredited regional PEO working with insurance brokers
• Offers competitive commissions to insurance broker partners
• Provides permanent protection against BORs
• Makes placing and renewing business easy for insurance brokers
• Be headquartered in NJ, NY, CT or PA
• Have between 15 to 75 employees
• Currently offer Group Health & 401k Benefits
Extensis has the most success with White Collar–Professional Service businesses
• Accounting & Consulting
• Architecture & Engineering
• Business Services
• Financial & Law Firms
• Healthcare Industry – Practices, Labs & Associated Businesses
• High Tech & Bio Tech
Protect Your Business From Payroll Companies
Extensis is your best defense against the rapid expansion of national payroll services that continue to encroach on your current book of business. With Extensis, you can defeat these payroll giants, deliver more value to your clients and earn commissions on your book of business – while receiving permanent protection against competitive BORs.
Extensis is the largest ESAC-accredited regional PEO working with insurance brokers. Similar to the FDIC, SIPC and state insurance guarantee funds, ESAC monitors its accredited PEOs for adherence to important financial, ethical and operational standards – and backs them with $10 million in bonded protection.
Provide Your Clients with an Edge
As a PEO solution with the advantage of national buying power and a locally based service model, Extensis provides insurance brokers with a proven product that enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry (exceeding 95 percent), and an insurance broker sales support system and dedicated specialist team that has been perfected over 10 years to make it easy for insurance brokers to qualify and sell the right PEO opportunities.
• Frees clients from the administrative headaches associated with being an employer
• Provides an employee benefits package beyond the reach of small- to mid-sized businesses due to
complexity and cost
• Offers access to dedicated support for fast-changing issues surrounding health care reform and
• Allows employers to regain focus on growing and managing their core business
To learn more about how Extensis works with Insurance Brokers,
CLICK HERE To Access Our Insurance Broker Website and Broker Kit,
or call your dedicated Broker Channel Manager today at 888.473.6398 x785.