What is a Professional Employer Organization? Learn more by watching this animation.
Group Health & Innovative Employee Benefits Services
Extensis uses its broad portfolio of benefit
s options to develop a unique solution for each client. By creating a compelling portfolio of benefits, we assist our clients in providing a cost-effective solution for retaining the best talent, without the headaches associated with managing multiple vendors.
Flexible Health Insurance Plans
Extensis’ group health insurance is provided through Aetna, one of the nation's largest health insurance providers serving more than 14.6 million workers in all 50 states.
• Large network of primary care and specialist physicians
• Flexible plan designs: HMO, POS, with flexible co-pays
• Different benefits and waiting periods offer greater flexibility in custom plan design
• Professional plan management for cost control, year over year
Aetna Dental provides Extensis’ clients comprehensive coverage from one of the nation's largest network of dentists.
• Large network of dentists
• PPO and HMO plan designs
• Broad range of procedures covered including: cleanings, fluoride treatment, fillings, crowns, surgery
and orthodontic coverage for children
Horizon Dental also available.
Section 125/129 Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Section 125 plans permit employees to take eligible contributions to health, dental and life (on limited basis) premiums on a pre-tax basis. FSA’s allow for reimbursement of eligible medical and dependent care expenses, also on a pre-tax basis.
Extensis manages all plan compliance testing.
Life & Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
Life and LTD insurance are powerful tools to help protect your employees and their families. Both programs can be employer-paid and provide with competitive rates and terms.
Extensis has assembled a complete package of employee-paid voluntary programs that allow our clients to provide extra benefits at no cost to the business, including:
• Short-term and Long-term disability, accident and life insurance
• Voluntary dental and vision insurance
• Credit union membership
• Long-term care
• Pet insurance and lifestyle programs
• Accident Insurance
• Roadside Assistance
• Extensis Perks
401(k) Savings Plans
Capital Investment Management Services, the nation’s largest 401(k) plan administrator, manages the Extensis 401(k) program, allowing employees to make payroll-deducted pre-tax contributions to a qualified retirement plan. 401(k) plans combine the ease of an automatic payroll deduction with increased savings from pre-tax income.
Extensis’ 401(k) Plan Features:
• Flexible plan design and multiple investment options, including all major asset classes
• Choice of plan design including eligibility, waiting periods, matching and profit sharing
• IRS filings including 5300 and 5500 documents
• Complete top-heavy, minimum coverage and non-discrimination testing
• ERISA Bond and IRS filings
• Premium Only Plan (POP) option
BACK TO TOP
"As Health Care Reform comes into play, I guarantee I’ll be working with Extensis even more … you guys give us more consistency and control on how things are handled."
Dave Oscar – Managing Partner,
Altigro Resource Group, LLC Benefits Consultant