What is a Professional Employer Organization? Learn more by watching this animation.
Risk Management and Workers’ Compensation Services focus on decreasing risk and delivering savings on workers’ compensation and operational costs by assisting clients in improving their on-site safety programs.
Risk Management Support
Access to Extensis Risk Management experts who can address your questions and issues:
• Workers’ compensation and employment practices claims
• OSHA inspections and/or citations
• Employment-related litigation and subpoenas
• Safety compliance and regulations/statutes
• Pre-employment screening/drug-testing programs
• Workers’ compensation coverage and premium accounting
• Experience rating questions
• LTLoss Runs
Workplace Safety Services
All workplace safety services include a written client report and action plan.
• OSHA and DOT compliance programs
• Customized written safety policies/programs
• Fleet safety and driver abstract programs
• State experience rate modifier and class code audit/verification
• Best Practices
• OSHA 300 & 300A Reports
• Root Cause Reports
Regulatory Compliance Posters
Extensis provides fully compliant “all-in-one” federal and state worksite posters. Updates and Spanish language posters are provided as needed.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Extensis provides and manages its own Workers’ Compensation Insurance program. This program features, multi-state coverage, convenient “pay-as-you-go” billing and highly cost-effective rates.
Claims Management and Return to Work Programs
Manage your workers’ compensation costs and increase your employee productivity through our proven Claims Management and Return to Work programs.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Protects its clients from a broad array of employment-related claims (e.g., sexual harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, etc.). Coverage up to $3,000,000 per claim for employee-related; at no additional cost.